Very beautiful picture of Khana - e - Kaba, Makkah
HI !

Hi! I am Rehan Ahmad XLX. I am a student of Aligarh Muslim University. This is my first website.
January 29, 2017 Rehan Ahmad XLX 4 Comments
HI !
Last Year Paper of Secondary School Certificate Examinations Class X. Aligarh Muslim University
Scheme for SA 2 Examinations. For Class 1st to Class 9th. All AMU Schools
Assignment for F. A. 4 Class 9. ( 2016-17 ) Saiyyid Hamid Senior Secondary School. Aligarh Muslim University. Aligarh
My Short Introduction
Instances of Irony in Bishop's candlesticks
A short story about Indian Muslims and Politicians
Structure Of Tenses
Very beautiful picture of Khana - e - Kaba, Makkah
Hi!! Today, I am here to give the rules of Tenses with at least four examples of different forms: - Present Simple Tense:- ...
good job. keep it up. all the best
ReplyDeleteThanks
DeleteHOW ARE U ???
DeleteGood information and nice pictures
ReplyDelete